This workshop focuses on refining the interpretation of job descriptions, mastering the language of résumé writing and interpretation, and outlining tips to help in the interview process.
To download your CPHIMS/CAHIMS continuing education tracking form, click here.
Contact hours available until 3/29/2016.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation.
Speakers, Faculty, Planners and Authors Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
Speaker(s) have no disclosures to declare.
Commercial Support and Sponsorship:
No commercial support or sponsorship declared.
This educational activity is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and ANIA.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number, CEP 5387.
This program is approved for up to 3.75 continuing education (CE) hours for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) and the Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS).
- Discuss the latest information on the job market: who has job opening, what skills are needed, and where the jobs are.
- Perform a skills assessment.
- Identify options for career path.
- Critique and compose a powerful resume.
- Identify ways to develop a professional image and portfolio.
- Prepare and practice the communication skills for a successful interview.
- Describe how to work with a recruiter.
- Discuss powerful negotiation tips.